Crimson Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last to post is the Sexiest

Go down 
+7
Crimson Sonya
chiyawa
Illyanna
albert6014
FoxKeh
Tsuki
thatlurkingnumpty
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Illyanna

Illyanna

Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:22 am

^^
i m maybe not the sexiest
but i will vote for who is the sexiest to the one who post their opinion, suggestion of names for the new alliance and even a suggestion of a logo in the respective thread in the bar =)
otherwise i will be the sexiest XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:13 am

I don't need any vote, I am the sexiest
Back to top Go down
FoxKeh

FoxKeh

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

nope u all cant even compare to a speck of dust on stallion's body when it comes to sexiness XD
Back to top Go down
thatlurkingnumpty

thatlurkingnumpty

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 pm

LIES! LIES AND MORE LIES!

however much you try to attempt being the sexiest.. you still won't even remotely be as sexy as i am!

signed:
THE SEXIEST

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 pm

thatlurkingnumpty wrote:
LIES! LIES AND MORE LIES!

however much you try to attempt being the sexiest.. you still won't even remotely be as sexy as i am!

signed:
THE SEXIEST

I don't try anything, i am the sexiest and This is it
Back to top Go down
thatlurkingnumpty

thatlurkingnumpty

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:03 am

i hate repeating myself.. but for the sake of truth and justice, i will say this again:

I AM THE UNDISPUTED SEXIEST BEING THAT EVER EXISTED Smile

Back to top Go down
albert6014

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 am

I AM THE SEXIEST BEING THAT EVER EXISTED AND IN THE FUTURE TOO, INDEFINITELY cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 pm

u hu right!
Back to top Go down
thatlurkingnumpty

thatlurkingnumpty

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 am

yep, it's RIGHT THAT I AM THE SEXIEST!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:14 pm

you the sexiest is wrong, me the sexiest is RIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:18 pm

I HAVE A QUESTION TO ALL OF MY LESS SEXY MINIONS GAIA + FOX + BS + CHI + ARCANIS AND THE REST WHO IS NOT BUT ASSUMES TO BE SEXY : WHERE ARE THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS TOPIC? IT WAS NOT ONLY 8 PAGES! Suspect

WHO ASKS? ME = THE SEXIEST!

cheers cheers cheers

STAND UP PPL! DON'T NEED TO BOW IN FRONT OF MY SEXINESS!! I AM ALSO AS GENEROUS AS I AM SEXY! WHAT A LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU!

Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 Supere13

(I KNOW THAT YOU ALL WILL DREAM OF ME NOW Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Thats the Real real pic of Gaia, hahaha definitely not the sexiest

Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 Gea-God-of-War-Version-greek-mythology-5113644-400-728
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Crimson Sonya wrote:
I HAVE A QUESTION TO ALL OF MY LESS SEXY MINIONS GAIA + FOX + BS + CHI + ARCANIS AND THE REST WHO IS NOT BUT ASSUMES TO BE SEXY : WHERE ARE THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS TOPIC? IT WAS NOT ONLY 8 PAGES! Suspect

cheers cheers cheers

STAND UP PPL! DON'T NEED TO BOW IN FRONT OF MY SEXINESS!! I AM ALSO AS GENEROUS AS I AM SEXY! WHAT A LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU!

Ya, no. An actual pic of yourself might be nice.

(Hint: look at my avatar!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 am

Arcanis161 wrote:
Crimson Sonya wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Ya, no. An actual pic of yourself might be nice.

(Hint: look at my avatar!)

WHERE DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT MY ACTUAL PIC? cheers
Back to top Go down
thatlurkingnumpty

thatlurkingnumpty

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:44 am

heh well, i know it's not sony Razz

aw, arc you're still not sexy enough to beat me lol

and once again, it seems that BS is trying to pass his pictures as my own for the sake of saying i'm not the sexiest.. come on, BS.. have some dignity! ROFLMAO

there can only be one undisputed sexiest and that is ME!!!!!

p.s. it's alle's doing that this thread has been reduced in number from almost 80 pages to 8 pages!

signed:

THE SEXIEST

Back to top Go down
FoxKeh

FoxKeh

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 am

I'm the Sexiest! =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 am

HA HA GAIA, YOU WOULD LIKE THAT THIS IS NOT MY REAL PIC. BUT IT IS!!! AT LEAST I ADMIT, THIS IS ME!! THE SEXIEST! ALL OTHERS WHAT YOU SAW ON MSN WERE FAKE. I DIDN'T WANT THAT YOU GET TOO MUCH JEALOUS, THEREFORE I SHOWED YOU THAT UGLY PIC'S AS IF THEY WERE MINE!

BUT NOW FINALLY YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS REALITY. I KNOW THIS HURTS YOU VERY MUCH. SORRY MY FRIEND!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 pm

ah ha!

And... that pic is from Gaia, just google it "Gaia Pic" hahahaha, i'm not lying! I'm too sexy to lie, in fact i'm soo sexy that i am the sexiest, and i never lie!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thatlurkingnumpty

thatlurkingnumpty

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:03 am

ROFLMAO sony and BS! you both couldn't possibly be the sexiest with that kind of attitude.. ROFLMAO

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
which is why

I AM THE UNDISPUTED SEXIEST OF ALL!

wooooooot!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 am

Hey wait a minute, where are all the other 73 pages of the post? Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:47 am

chiyawa wrote:
Hey wait a minute, where are all the other 73 pages of the post? Oh well.

what the hell appened?
where are all the other pages?
WE WANT ANSWERS!!!

and im still the sexiest guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 am

scrolldown a bit and youll see it.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:42 pm

<---scroll to about here, and you'll see why I'm the sexiest person on this forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 pm

SCROLL DOWN AND UP, YOU CAN ALSO SCROLL LEFT AND RIGHT IF YOU WANT! IT'S HOPELESS!

ONLY I & I AGAIN AM THE SEXIEST

Back to top Go down
thatlurkingnumpty

thatlurkingnumpty

PostSubject: Re: Last to post is the Sexiest   Last to post is the Sexiest - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:21 am

ALL I SEE ARE LIES LIES AND MORE LIES FROM PPL WHO PRETEND TO BE THE SEXIEST!!!!

I'M THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE SEXIEST OF ALL!!

Back to top Go down

Last to post is the Sexiest
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next